View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-04-05, 09:02

Plan: low carb
Stats: 173/135.8/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 87%

Hi. I need to learn the conversion for kg into lbs. I see sometimes you put lbs, thank-you very much . You will gain back your strength very quickly. I was almost startled by how quickly mine came back when I got back into it. As for my "one bodypart a day" routine, I don't know....Right now I like being able to focus on one part and not worry about having to conserve energy for doing 2 or more the same day. But I spent most of my bodybuilding years doing-- back and biceps / chest and triceps / legs and shoulders-- and doing them 5 days a week so I worked almost everything twice in the week. I could go back to that. Sometimes I pair off upperbody parts and go heavy/10 sets but only 1 or two exercises for each part. You probably noticed, I don't stay with any work out plan long. I just do what I feel is right for me at the time. I try to work-out hard and heavy. Tear down the muscles and hope for growth. I probably could be doing a more productive routine, but I have to enjoy what I'm doing, or I will stop doing it. I'm not so scientific about my eating or work-outs any more. But I do enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to. It's my "virtual gym."