#12   ^
Old Fri, Feb-22-02, 15:00

Plan: Aitkins
Stats: 209/206/140
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default !

Hi Raquel:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me.

Yes I can see that you are an ardent reader. You may be right on the compatibility of both programs, yet I find that it would be nearly impossible for me to try to incorporate them.

I see that you have lost a lot of pounds in a short while and compared to me you do not have as much to loose....I am envious and a pessimist - me thinks!

Funny thing. I did it...my daughter showed up with my grandchildren and hot chocolate chip cookies. They stary for lunch and I made toasted tomatoe sandwiches for hubby, son, et al and I succombed again - I had a toasted tomatoe sandwich too!

So I broke the diet. I have lost one single pound anyway, so perhaps the shock will change my weight loss (wishful thinking probably). So here's the funny thing - opposed to what Dr. Adamo says, I have been burping tomatoe and the 7 grain bread for the past few hours now. I do NOT get indigestion "at all" with the high fat, high protein, red meat menue.

Yes I am an "A" but my body does not act like one. I am going to re-read and see if I can do some of the plan and like to say - gear towards healthy, which is my ultimate goal.

I read somewhere that I may be short on the potassium, magnesium, and calcium minerals...which is why I am also so tired. Maybe my body needs to be much healthier before it is willing to let go of some of my fat!

I am back to "being good" as of right now....lots of water to flush my system, and caesar salad for dinner.

Actually I fell smaller and I am surely not as bloated as I first was. I think the constipation and fresh greens really shocked my system.

So - thanks - friend, I appreciate you answer. Do keep in touch, I am finding this forum, this site has helped me stay with it much better than anything I have ever tried before - especially the Weight Watcher type thing. I feel so exposed and angry there. After all I am not as bad as they are, Ha Ha Ha
- jokes on me right?