View Single Post
  #292   ^
Old Sun, Jan-02-05, 23:18

Plan: PSMF 1/1/5
Stats: 268/228/155 Male 66"
BF:48/39/12
Progress: 35%

I am still reading the entire thread but I have a few...

1. I hate feeling that I need to sport a goutee.

2. I hate seeing that my oldest daughter (9 years old) has many of the bad habits I had as an overweight child. OTOH, I don't whip my daughter with a belt when she makes a bad decision as was the case when I was a child.

3. I hate passing people in the office who look straight ahead as if I am not there. I greet these jackasses a split second after they pass, hopefully it makes them feel like the jackass they are.

4. I travel frequently and I hate eating in the car. Hey jackass, quit looking at what I'm eating and pay attention to the road!

5. I hate mowing the yard, which for the most part is not a big deal with a riding mower. But the blasted machine has no shocks and my fat is jiggling all over the place.

6. I hate driving my wife's Honda Accord, it is so uncomfortable but gets much better mileage than my huge, 3/4 ton 4x4 diesel truck. Just makes sense to drive the car during family outings but I hate it.

7. I hate not being able (not wanting to) ride a motorcycle because I will look like a jelly bowling ball riding a banana. To put the importance of this in perspective, I was riding a lawn mower powered mini-bike when I was 5 years old, and racing moto-x by the time I was 7 years old. It is in my blood.

8. I was laid off after 6 years with the company, I was with the previous company 7 years. The layoff happened when I was at my highest weight. I am re-employed, at firm that includes people that I have worked with in the past; however, I am not happy with the firm. So I hate not having the confidence to start job hunting again. If I was at my normal weight, I would be making cold-calls in a dead market.

I will probably think of more but a lot was covered before me...Dave