View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-02, 14:03

Plan: Aitkins
Stats: 209/206/140
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default okay...you are right! but....?

Thanks for your replies....Mcavana and Rachel.

Yes it makes sense to me that my body is really rebelling against this diet. This rings true to me because I did see a nutritionist a while back (when I could still afford it prior to 9/11) and he had me taking adrenal support medication. That may tell all. I sure do hope so. I will try to stick to it!

and Mcavan...you probably said it like it is....dude....I do have this problem of what my psychie seems to control....I have trouble conforming to strick regimentation - even to the point of following a diet....yes or no I seem to try to "do it my way".....alas....I thought that I was being as good as possible this past week at least!

The ketostix measure at one down from purple, so I must be doing something right and hopefully it will show up soon. I am so trying not to get discouraged and this forum is helping me oh so much.

I have a querie now.... (I have read so many books really)....

At one time I bought the book "Eat Right For Your Blood Type". The Nutrionist suggested I follow that plan. It is almost diabolically opposite to the Low Carb Atkins type approach. Now who is right? I figure if meat etc. is so bad for me, being fat is also, so I might as well go for the plan that I prefer, and risk my health (maybe yes? maybe no?) and try to loose weight. Being fat is just as bad as you said!

(Feeling a bit better today....thanks for your responses!)