View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-02, 13:44

Plan: Curves starting 13/4/04
Stats: 157/142/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 68%
Arrow Technical advice in light of blood tests please

Today, Thursday, I have had a message left on my answer machine from the doc's surgery and she said that she has received my blood results back and that there is something with my liver and that I must stop taking these "Heavy Metal" supplements and to have another blood test in 3 months. (I am to ring the surgery tomorrow to speak with her, Friday at noon as they were closed when I got back) Oh please help for I really don't want to stop doing this WOE for I enjoy it and it works for me - I really believe in it. I also don't wish to start eating meat/fish. Is there any reason why I should stop taking these supplements in Dr Atkin's eyes, are they really harmful? Or is it the British doc being over cautious?
What technical questions should I ask her to know whether there is an issue?
Doreen T, I have your input from last time on the ready beside my phone, but I feel I am not equipped to say the right things - I already feel a little on the defensive about losing my way of life/eating to someone more in authority and am terribly anxious about it all. I hope upon hopes that you can understand how I feel
I anxiously await your reply/response/advice....
Thank you
Fi