View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-02, 12:44

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Melanie, to answer your question, everyone's 'average' will be different - from you and very often from the month they had previously. What matters is the continued downward progress. To give you an idea, if you were to take my last two months my average would be 5lbs a month. If you took the two before that it would have been closer to 11 lbs a month. What I find more interesting is that despite the difference in scale weight from month to month I am still losing inches at a rate that makes me very happy. This is what keeps me going - fitting into my smaller sized clothing!

Fat loss is not a constant progression down - just like it wasn't one on the way up. I'm a visual person - I 'get' things better when I can see them. When I need reminding as to just how far I have come I head over to fitday.com and pull up the reports tab. "How has my weight changed over.....X" Looking at that puts it all in perspective. It also assures me that things are moving in the right direction, despite the ups and downs I see. Keeping track of inches lost is also something I do every week and it is something I recommend very strongly.

Nat

Here's what my last two months look like: