View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-02, 20:07

Plan: CALP
Stats: 199/185/139
BF:
Progress: 23%
Thumbs up Goddess

I've never been so humbled than I am by reading your post and the post of DW. I think often times we get wrapped up in our own struggles and forget that everyone needs encouragement and that weight loss is such a difficult thing to master.

I certainly send all the best prayers and wishes I can muster your way. It truly is a one day at a time process and we're given a new day every 24 hours! Isn't that great!!??

I do have a suggestion for you about the shopping. I don't know if you have a Costco, Sams, BJ type store near you, but if you do, they often have a service called Fax and Pull. You can call or fax your order to them and they can have it ready for you to pick up. All you do is inspect the items to make sure it's what you want and pay and leave! If it's available to you, it will make shopping SO much easier leaving you more energy to deal with the packaging up at home.

Take a deep breath, smile and charge into this again tomorrow.

I'm so proud to be part of a forum that has such intelligent, caring people!

Lisa
I expect to pass through the world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again.” — Stephen Grellet, 18th/19th-century French/American religious leader