View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Dec-28-04, 12:34

Plan: My own
Stats: 292/170/135 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 78%

Duparc, I wanted to respond to some of the items in your last post, sorry for the delay. And I hated to hear you lost your daughter; 45 is just too young to pass away, although My Lady saw them go as young as 36-37, those to a wasted life, mostly, unless they were in accidents of some sort.

Now, as to the Drugs you mention, permit me to admit that I'm definately into the Alternative Camp; don't like pharmaceutical drugs. I'm sorry if others feel I'm too severe in my contemplation of what has happened to us but not only did they do this to us, it appears that they did it on purpose, changed a $30,00 Hospital trip into one costing $185,000, they left us with absolutely no assistance whatever; just "Get her out of this Hospital of we'll move her ourselves tomorrow", and that after they had purposefully over-medicated her, then left her alone to go down all by herself, then used their magic to make her conditions worse than they had ever been.

The Phenytoin, also known as Dilantin, is a seisure medication guaranteed to result in Hepatitus and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis. The Hydergine, also know as Dihydroergotamine Mesylate guarantees Bradycardia. I really don't think I can go there with her. She's never had Liver-Kidney conditions or heart trouble of any kind and I hesitate to chance these kinds of reactions. I appreciate your suggestions, though; I know you mean well. We're just not into drugs for these very reasons.

And thank you for your best wishes. This experience is a frustrating experience that will just not go away and I appreciate the interaction with you.

And by the way, I don't object to correcting my spelling or usage but you should know that I'm a Conversational Editor and I'm from Texas, find humor in almost everything; including the way I spell some terms. Best regards, let's post again, Obie.