#1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-02, 16:05
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Cool Watch out, Newbie on wheels!

I just got rollar blades this past weekend and every night I put them on and try to stand up and move.
Well last night I was able to not only get up off my chair without using my hands but I could also do a squat while wearing my blades!
And yes, rollar blading is different than ice skating! First of all the brakes are in the front for ice skates and in the back on the rollar blades and the breaks are only on the right foot! Do you realize how many times, I accidently spun myself around because of that?!
I can make some skating motions on my carpet, I live in an apartment and the carpet is very flat and I'm sure I'm not making it any better
I can move (I wouldn't call it skating, more like shuffling) across my tiled kitchen.
Needless to say, I have progress.
I'm at 15 minutes per day for now.
I plan on working out in my home for now, moving out to the hallway, then to the parking lot behind my place. If all goes well I should be able to blade at work in the huge hall out back and maybe in the basement (concrete floor). I'm all set got my helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and most importantly hand pads!

Anyone want to give me pointers or just want to be a blading buddy let me know
Sponsored Links