View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-02, 15:06

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/209/200 Male 73 in
BF:
Progress: 61%

here here! nobody noticed my change in weight, but a bunch wondered what the story was, where's that spare tire you used to carry faithfully? and, why do you look younger? boy, you look happy! you got some new clothes, eh? (nope, those were the old ones I got to wear a couple times on those less bloated days last year when I could get them on and actually button them and could ignore the mild to moderate pain.)

your body knows just what it's doing, and it may have just figured it would rather lose inches since you are exercising. you probably gained a 3 pounds of muscle at the same time as you lost 8 pounds of fat, therefore you got more compact but 5 pounds lighter.

I eat between 10 and 14 percent of my body weight, and about 70% fats. I love butter and eat much more beef than chicken or fish. I absolutely thrive on sausage, salami, pepperoni, hot dogs. I get some turkey and ham, fish and chicken, but not as much.

I thought I read in Atkins DANDR that if someone wanted to go lower fat, that they would actually lose weight slower. I'll have to go look it up, now.

keep it up! you may take a while to throw all the fat off, but you'll have enjoyment throughout.