View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-20-02, 08:13

Plan: atkins/protein power 1st
Stats: 269/278/210 Male 5 feet 10 ins.
BF:33%/30%/ ?
Progress: -15%
Default something to unwrap

Karen this may sound silly but I keep a supply of Babybel mini cheeses in the fridge for the attack of the munchies. Individual portions wrapped in cellophane are a bit like unwrapping chocolates.

I agree with Nat that the desire for "sweet" is in the head. Plain Chocolate, when you eat it after a long gap of low carbing seems to taste almost bitter and not sweet at all.

After induction you could try raspberries or strawberries and cream. Much sweeter tasting than chocolate.

Now what is this PMT. I was brought up in Stoke on Trent and it was on all the buses. I thought it stood for Potteries Motor Traction.

I can only imagine that, as was the case with my wife, you have been running for a bus, tripped over, and your Cadbury's creme egg fell out of your bag and was run over by the approaching PMT bus. Now every approaching PMT bus just makes you mad.

I just want to make it clear that if you have a partner, the bus crushing the creme egg is not their fault and that they are not psychic and do not know intuitively when you have Cadbury's eggs.