View Single Post
  #288   ^
Old Thu, Dec-23-04, 07:46

Plan: Carnivoire
Stats: 373.6/373.6/150.0 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Just started back on atkins monday after a 8 month break where i gained back most of what I had lost. Looking for some motivatin and I found it. You guys are great! I agree with everyhing said on here but my absolute BIGGEST reason I hate being fat....

I force my DH to overcompensate for my lack of self confidence. I expect him to understand what i'm going through even though him being 6' weighing 180 pounds he can't possibly understand. Never believing him when he tells me i'm pretty. Picking fights with him when he says some ordinary comment and I take it wrong (Like when I ask him why he loves me and he says cos you have nice eyes and a nice smile instead of just saying i'm pretty). Not wanting to have sex with him because I dont want him to be nasiated even though he swears he enjoys sex with me and loves me for who i am. Wanting him to think I'm sexy and him always saying "i love you for who you are" (in otherwords i love you but you're not "HOT") and most of all expecting HIM to give me the self confidence I need to make it through each day. I love my DH and I KNOW he loves me, and i'm afraid my lack of self confidence will drive him away, and losing the most important thing in my life (him) would literally kill me.