View Single Post
  #286   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-04, 08:07

Plan: Atkins Induction
Stats: 270/236/110 Female 63"
BF:way too much!
Progress: 21%

Gosh, there are sooo many! But here's some good ones, lol!

Clothes: So ugly, and then realizing that I'm almost too big on the bottom for Walmart's plus size section! Oh man, where do I go from here?! The specialty shops are so expensive!

I really hate wondering if those fold-up and plastic chairs at friends' houses are going to break under me...plus regular chairs that squeak under my weight. For some reason this really irks me!

The physical pains of every day life - GERD being the most serious one right now, torn ligaments in left knee and Achilles tendon, having to sleep almost sitting up because of snoring and acid reflux, ugh...too many more ills to mention.

Emotional pain: I recently ended a six year relationship that was destroying every part of me. I'm 39, never been married, and very determined to never make the same mistakes again. I've finally learned from too many failed relationships. It's a shame because I'm always being told, "but you have such a beautiful face and a wonderful personality, you can find someone new!" As far as sex goes, no way. I want to make some progress and then I'll like the way I look again.

I used to weigh about 102lbs before I got pregnant (at age 21) with my now almost 17 year old daughter. Her weight is around 100lbs, and hopefully she will never have a weight problem. From quitting smoking a long time ago and just stress eating and indulgence I got this way. It's hard for me because I feel so bad when I'm hating myself for letting this happen to me. Guilt is one thing I really hate about being fat.
Sponsored Links