View Single Post
  #27   ^
Old Mon, Dec-20-04, 18:30

Plan: Mod Carbs.1200-1600 cals
Stats: 148/185/120 Female 5"2 or 159cm
BF:
Progress: -132%
Default Heeelp!?

HEEELPP!!!! I have to get motivateed!!!!! I have to start exersiiisiiing!!!

Ok, so Im diagnosed with PCOS and I have stated to take Metformin. I dont know if they will make such a diferense because Im convinsed that my very low free T4 and T3s (suspect: hashimotos hypothyroid) is the reason for my stall.

I also have low levels of estrogen and high levels of testostorone.

I think this all explain why I never lose weight with weight training... I just build and get bigger (weigh more). So I think I might have to chil with the strength workout and do more strech and cardio. Iiishh.. I love to strech, pilates and yoga... the pain is good, but I need some motivation.
I even thing that I should go lower on the protein.. say 60-80? Because of the tendensy to get thick insted of lean.

I neeed to doo caardio.. but Ï juste HATE it! I hate jumping aroud in aourobics class with beingthe fattest and uncordinated girl there. I cant go out running becouse it ICE cold here in w´sweden.. plus, I'd need some music to not get borded and I dont like running on the treadmill... soo boring, my gymshose arent that great and the joint to my feet... I always tent to hurt them somehow and then I hurt for days. I think its a hypothyroid symptome.

I REALLY need advise on HOW abd WHAT to do... to get my cardio going. HELP?!