#15   ^
Old Tue, May-22-01, 11:11
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Dinner May 23

Sorry guys I wish I could come Wednesday night but it is out of the question (boohoo). Weekdays are pretty hard for me as being out in Aldergrove. Right now I'm a little busy and also my other half does not work 9 to 5 as he is an air conditioner and refrigeration mechanic so hrs. can be long and so varied. Call me old fashioned but like to be here to make him supper. Hold on but I will try to make supper or pot luck another time now that this silly women knows to look in this place at the site. If it wouldn't have been for Wa'il telling me I wouldn't have known. I really don't spend that much time on the web as I get to involved in my art and other hobbies and work around the house. But I promise I will start checking more often and maybe if I went to other parts of the site I might learn more eh lol. I have this thing that if I sit to long in front of the computer or the television I'm wasting time, that I could be doing something. Old habits don't die to easily. I have a habit of making work for myself. Hope everyone has a good time, and sure hope I can make the next one.

Take care
Liz (Lizzy)