View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Tue, Feb-19-02, 10:59

Plan: CALP
Stats: 270/224/160
BF:
Progress: 42%

Thanks for the tips!
I loved both the butter and penny idea! I weighed this morning... so much for staying away from it for a couple of days. I think I lost 1 or 2 more pounds so it would seem I have hit the 40 lb mark. I am feeling good today because I really cut back on my other meal last night. (not reward)
I am thinking about buying a elliptical machine to work out at home. I love to walk outside and when I lived in Seattle I could do it all year. However, in Dallas it gets bit HOT in the summer time. I really like the elliptical machine because it is easy on my knees and I can really get a work out.
I have been kind of waiting to start excercising every day until I started slowing down on the weight loss to help push through any plateau. I am not sure if that is smart but I am going by most of this intuitively. That is how I lost before... well that and not eating carbs more than one time a day. Funny how I didn't even know that is what I was doing back then. I just want so thank all of you for seeing me through my nerotic moments. I so appreciated that someone else paused to think about how they stood on the scale and how fast they got on. HA! I am not alone!