#26   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-02, 07:17

Plan: Medi Weight Loss Pgm
Stats: 296.0/179.7/130 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default Buffet

Hi Lisa

I had the same sunshine moment at a buffet last Thursday. A friend took me to lunch for Valentine's day. He decided the buffet would be the best since he knew I could find something to eat there.

I sat and stayed to my WOE while he downed potatoes, rolls, rice and dessert and never, NEVER felt tempted or cheated, or the poor poor me that I have felt in the past.

I spent the weekend with my parents. My mom keeps my favorite foods and I normally gorge myself when I am visiting them. This time my mom was almost in shock when I didn't eat the brownies, candies and stuff. She almost had a heart attack as she watched me take hour walks daily and the energy level I had. She says I didn't have this much energy as a child.

I must admit, it's taking me time to get use to the energy level. I don't put off to tomorrow the things that should be done now. Before while it bothered me that the house needed to be cleaned and dusted, I was able to ignor it. Now I vacuum daily and dust everyother day. Quite a change for me.

Gotta run, I think I am going to be late for work this morning.

Dee