Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%
Lightbulb

hi Lessara,

Yes, no tender points is a good sign

However,you still have the mystery of why your legs ache, and you feel fatigued. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is closely related to Fibromyalgia, or so the experts believe. There is a great deal of overlap of symptoms .. including the tender points, although not everyone with CFS has tender points. But everyone with fibro MUST have tender points in order for the diagnosis to be made. Some of us are lucky enough to have both

Chronic Fatigue or CFIDS or CFS is very debilitating. The fatigue is more than just feeling tired; it's like having a really bad case of the flu, only you feel like that ALL the time. Just getting dressed and preparing meals is exhausting, forget about shopping or socializing .... and for many, a job is out of the question.

Chronic pain, such as your aching legs .. can interfere with your ability to get a good night's sleep, and fatigue often results. Are you taking magnesium? Mag will help with the aching muscles, and is also helpful for sleep. I think I remember you stating before in a post that you can't take calcium, but you can get magnesium as a separate supplement. 400 - 500mg per day is recommended, in divided doses. It can have a laxative effect if you take it all at once.

Good old fashioned Epsom Salts are pure crystals of magnesium sulphate. Enjoy a tub bath or soak your legs with a handful of epsom salts thrown in the water. Grandma was right, it does soothe aching muscles

Doreen