View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-16-02, 22:35

Plan: no plan /pregnancy
Stats: 166/&;&;&;/140
BF:
Progress: 29%
Unhappy just started induction...is this correct

Greetings! I just started 'induction' today. this is what i understand from reading book and surfing sites:

any meats, as long as no sugar or nitrates
any eggs
cheese, suggested 3-4 ounces
64 ounces of water
no caffine, sugar, flour, grains, rice, beans, etc. etc.
3 cups of salad veggies, or 2 cups of salad veggies and 1 cup of other approved veggies
other acceptable foods, cream, olives, avocado

my questions:

in induction..you can only have 20 grams of carbs, so, i count everything EXCEPT the meats and eggs for carb count? including the 3 cups of salad or 2 cups of salad and 1 cup of other veggie,t then any other carbs i eat that are acceptable.

i guess i am confused here b./c my calculations say that the 3 cups of salad are no where near 20 grams of carbs?????? HELP! so they carbs would come from where...cheese, dressing, cream, splenda????

i am using a ranch dressing with only 1 carb and 1 sugar, is this okay? i counted the carbs today.

i can have cream, unlimited in decaf coffee?

i use spenda, is it correct that one packet = 1 carb gram?

thanks you guys... i really want to be correct on this.

today i ate

ham and cheese scrambled eggs

1 cup of salad at lunch with sprinkle of parmasean cheese, little ranch dressing and canadian bacon slices

kilbesa sausage sliced with 1/4 cup of sliced green pepper and 1/4 cup of sliced red pepper, mushrooms, and 1/4 cup diced onion all sauted. along with 1 cup of salad greens.

PLUS LOTS AND LOTS of water and 1 cup of coffee with cream

does this sound okay

thanks so much
Sponsored Links