Old Wed, Dec-08-04, 14:19
Experimenter

Plan: DDF
Stats: 202/185.4/179 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom sawyer
Thanks to all, and for those of you with more posts than me watch out. And for those with fewer, what are ya wating for?

And for Nancy, I would ask what for clarification on your reference but it would mess up my perfect 1000 posts.

Edited to add: DOH!

LOL! You can't keep quiet long enough to bask in your perfect number.

There was some sort of game, I think translated from Japanese or Korean or something, where one of the characters laughs evilly and says "All of your bases are belong to me". Which I think translates into "I'm wiping your measly (game-related) existence off the face of the universe with my superiority". Anyway, this horrible translation became embedded into the gamer culture in a number of ways and really is shameful gloating... which is ever so fun.

Another way of saying this would be, "My buffalo owns your lobsters", or if I want to be a little cooler, a little hipper, I'd say, "My buffalo pwnz your lobsters". And now we're getting a bit into D3wd-speak or l33t-speak, depending on your frame of reference. And if you want to learn to talk like that, I think there is no better teacher than The Bard.