#9   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-02, 22:09
Registered Member

Plan: adkins
Stats: 125/110/110
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default I do understand

Gracia, I have not been through this myself, but I think I can understand part of your frustration. Sometimes, I think it would almost be easier to deal with it for myself than watch my daughter hurt. Then I think of you and others yearning for children and I just pray that you will be able to have your child. The frustration and agony of that is something that I want so much to be able to help my daughter avoid. I am hoping that since she is starting the program so young that it will help her before she wants children.

Is the Met helping to regulate your periods? I will get my daughter on that if the diet doesn't work. She went on and started a full period, so I am so hopeful. We will just have to wait and see what happens next month. I was thinking about getting one of those fertility monitors and checking to see if she is actually ovulating. Do you think that would be a good way to keep a check on how her body is behaving. I have had all the bloodwork at the doctors and it always shows everything is normal....grrrrrrrrr....so I can't turn to them for many answers.

I am out of work right now and have no insurance so that is another reason we have to figure alot of this out....I hope with the help of people that are experienced with this problem, as you are.