View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-02, 14:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%

You all are the best!!!!

Thank you Marlaine Im going to read your journal after this post.You all brought tears to my eyes I needed the encouragment.I was thinking the other day even if the weight comes off slow its way better then gaining weight instead of loosing it & without this WOL thats what Id be doing gaining it.Im thinking Maybe Im getting ahead of myself with inpateince
I also think because I keep getting so many TOMS when I used to get none on my own my body is deffanatly doing somthing & getting a Tom every 18 days or so can Cause water retention to hide fat loss. Pateince deffanatly is a vertue!! Its just like you said Im affraid its going to fail me because every thing has.

WBAHN
Thank you everything made perfect since.& I would rather loose 0.5 pnds a week then 5 & fail for sure Im staying on this WOL for Life & I do need to remind myself I didnt start this WOL for quik weighloss I started it to resolve some health issues PCOS,high triglisterides & low good cholesterol & a heart attack ratio of 6.9 at only 28 yrs old resolving those problems are more important & worth making this a WOL & not just another diet.I have 3 daughters I need to raise & they dont need to loose there mamma. I apprecieate & love reading your replys there always very informative & helpful. THANX apprecieate you all