#6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-14-02, 13:28
Registered Member

Plan: na
Stats: 225/212.5/180 Male 5'7
BF:
Progress: 28%
Default Thanks

I tried the salt water last night & it helped a bit. I ahd trouble sleeping because my throat is so dry. You're right mydelaney, I really don't feel like eating. Yesterday I ate some broth, and forced down some cheese & pepperettes to keep my protein up. so I probably had a total of 3 carbs. BLAH... I think this is the start of a flu. I was going to walk to the store last night (I don't drive) but I was achy & had a chill. I'll see if I can get my boyfriend to p/u some lozenges. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It's times like these when you feel that the whole pharmaceutical industry is against LC. Everything is LOADED with sugar! YUCK! I couldn't have sugar now if I tried! There was a cough med. I took while pregnant (very nasty flu) and it contained no alcohol...wonder if it has sugar? Delsym was the name. Anyone heard of it? Also, just out of curiosity, if one was to have "bathroom" problems and vomiting, what would be the right thing to take? (I don't have this, just wondering) My daughter is on Atkins and when she gets sick this tends to happen and I used to give her a sport drink to replace her electrolytes. Thanks again everyone!!!!