#12   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 22:01

Plan: Drs Bernskins
Stats: 260/232.4/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:lots
Progress: 28%
Unhappy

Quote:
I have a friend who just moved on up and while I'm happy 4 her, I'm envious. I know that is bad but I can't help it. I'm one of those people who pretend to be happy all the time but am not. I'm glad that I can come on here and be real about what's bothering me. I will try to stay uptempo and that's just bcause I've done it so long it's hard sometimes.

Well Hapee what you call "bad" I call very human. I also have a friend that I am very envious of. She is a year my senior..makes her 55...and she is unmarried with a 32 year old lover. <sigh> Does not mean I do not love DH but he is 62...need I say more And here I am laughing at my own place to bitch as I am trying to be upbeat but I'm not.
I feel very depressed and crappy right now so I will have a good bitch for myself.
The weather is changing and my fibromyalgia pain is off the charts despite me taking muscle relaxors and my max dose of pain med that I need in the fall and winter. My summer medication is very light as the pain is not so bad. But with the amount of medication I would think I would be sleeping but cannot due to pain....can't even begin to get comfortable.
I think I am having a mid-life crisis or something as I don't know if I want to be married anymore...doesn't mean I want to leave DH...just wish I could lock him in a closet and see what it is like to be single again. Maybe it sucks...I don't know but I see my g/f with 3 lovers and even tho I am older I still think I am pretty cute.
But don't want to be alone either so.....at a stand off and probably will just bitch about it.
Hapee I think this is a safe place to not act happy when you are not...look at the load of stuff I just wrote!!!
But better this than making french fries which I was seriously thinking of doing.
And you are very correct the lack of sun does have something to do with this. I am a 5 year student of Svaoopa yoga and my instructor always tells me if it is sunny get outside in the sun without sun glasses...I do it but can't say it really helps any. Some of these feelings I am sure are due to the lack of sun, the holidays, and of course that I am really depressed right now. Depression does lift...I know that and this will too but right now it is very painful.
Enough of me... Nancy I am glad you joined us and am hope our little group can help you. Feel free to vent away!!!
OK I already said 3 things I was happy for today but perhaps I should list 3 more.
1. For DH and all the crap the dear man takes from me...my depression and disability are not easy on him...no wonder the guy doesn't want sex every day Sorry guys...couldn't help that
2. For 3 loving purring furball felines that keep me company when the fibromyalgia has me bedridden.
3. For this forum and being able to bitch here cause now I don't want french fries.
Hugs to all and hope tomorrow is a good day for all of us!
Nancy