View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Nov-30-04, 19:49

Plan: atkins
Stats: 186/183/130 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

HOLA guys, and welcome nancy! I normally get the blues around the winter too, I read in the paper that a lot of people suffer depression because of the lack of sunlight so maybe we're not alone and it's more than just the holidays. I'm 30 years old and have 2 girls, I work at a job I hate(ladies locker room at a country club) it is very boring, I have a friend who just moved on up and while I'm happy 4 her, I'm envious. I know that is bad but I can't help it. I'm one of those people who pretend to be happy all the time but am not. I'm glad that I can come on here and be real about what's bothering me. I will try to stay uptempo and that's just bcause I've done it so long it's hard sometimes. I feel if I say I'm wonderful, doing great enough times I'll feel that way. I have a sweetheart, been with for 8 years, daughter together, but will probaly never get married, depressing sometimes, but sometimes I don't want him to be my husband- too many probs. Right now the only thing getting me down is going to the store and not being able to fit in the pants because my butt is so huge, but I'm working on that. I'M GRATEFUL THAT I LEARNED TO TYPE IN HIGH SCHOOL, I HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN THAT ARE WELL MANNERED AND BEHAVED, AND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME AND IS ATTRACTED TO ME EVEN THOUGH CHARTS SAY IM OBESE