View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-29-04, 16:43

Plan: Drs Bernskins
Stats: 260/232.4/160 Female 5' 7"
BF:lots
Progress: 28%
Talking Hi Buds!

I just got on line and say the posts from you ladies and that really did make me smile
Hapee: for some strange reason the pukie guy and the bashing guy are my fav smilies too. Hmmm wonder what a shrink would say about that?
Actually I have done the anorexic bit and the binge and purge bit. Now just binge eat... (just binge eat she says).
I have a feeling you ladies are alot younger than I but don't think that matters much as we all share a common problem.
I am a disabled nurse and binge ate my way from 135 (too skinny for me I realize now) to 260 in a little more than a year. . Now, that is heavy binging! I think I was trying to commit suicide via junk food but lost my fiancee when I became disabled with fibromyalgia and lost my job as a well paying nurse to collecting SSDI at about 1/4 of my usual income
You ladies will probably hear me bitch and moan from time to time as I do get the blues and ya can tell me to get over it anytime ya want but I want this to be a safe place to share our blue days but if we list 3 things that we are grateful for than I know for me it shows me that life...altho tough at times...isn't all bad.
Meg: great for you that you have a DH that can help you with the eating. Mine cannot/does not and altho he is plump but not obese eats junk and stays within the same 2 lbs...how rude is that
Oh, and hapee...I am a caffeine diet coke freak too. Almost always get my water in as I don't allow myself to drink soda until I take in 64 oz...that amount is all I strive for..if I drink more than great but I am a soda and a coffee fiend but have managed to keep the coffee in the AM and half caff now. And I do use fitday faithfully to compute carbs and calories as if I take in too many cals...I won't lose.

OK things I am grateful for today.

1. It was a beautiful mild sunny day and DH took me shopping and bought me some beautiful silver jewelery (I love silver)
2. that my "smaller" jeans that I just bought a month ago snug fit are getting a little too loose
3. For finding your posts when I can online.
4. For finding this forum and for the LC buds I have made.
5. for staying on plan yesterday and so far today.
6. That I have more than 3 things to be thank-ful for today

Hugs to you both...this help from you is so important to me.
nancy