View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-02, 14:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Hi Nolly

I checked out the nutrition site at Cornell University and was not surprised at their comments, which are WRONG. The best source for correct information and rebuttle to their propaganda is Dr. Atkins' web site and his newly updated book, New Diet Revolution, which you can find on this site. His book has a list of studies in the back as references. This new book is a must read even if you have read his other books. It has the same title but is not the same book because of revisions and updated information.

Atkins' Nutritionals: Home Page

My web page has a lot of interesting links and outlines my very successful experience on the Atkins' diet since June 1999. I lost 40 lbs. to normal, corrected my high blood pressure to normal and corrected my high risk cholesterol ratios. My bad triglycerides plunged 57% and my good HDL skyrocketed 57%. However, Cornell would call this unhealthy.... hahahahha

Ultimate Nutritional Program for Healing and Health

Basically, the low-carbohydrate diet cuts all of the food manufacturers out of your life, and they don't like that. They have a lot of power and representation in government, health organizations. Its another case of "follow the money." Fresh veggies and fresh meats don't take a multi-tillion food industry to prepare the products, just farmers, ranchers and the people who bring the food to market. Next we have the religions that are against eating meat who distort the truth about nutrition. Red meat and natural fats not only maintain health but also provide healing to the body. They have given me AWESOME health.

Enjoy,

Kent