View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Nov-28-04, 08:34
~Return to Reality~

Plan: LCHF also RNY Bypass
Stats: 288.8/183.6/159 Female 5'7"
BF:I/don't/know
Progress: 81%

For LC ice cream, try the Chapman's SF ice cream. If you look at the label, I think it's about the same as the other LC ice creams but IMHO it's much much better. I haven't tried the B&J but I have tried I think Neilson's Carb Smart. The vanilla tasted like Milk of Magnesia my mother used to give me for -- ahem-- digestive problems.

The Sobey's house brand "Our Compliments" SF ice cream is just as good as Chapman's too. My preferred flavours are Dutch Chocolate, Maple Walnut, Butterscotch Ripple and Vanilla. I don't care for the Cookies and Cream nor the Neapolitan. I don't think I have seen any other flavours.

I have stopped buying them for now, though, because I was overdoing it with them and was putting on poundage as though there was no tomorrow.

Consider yourself warned!

Food Basics carry Chapman's at $3.77 a litre and I even saw it in Giant Tiger for $3.77. I usually shop at either Fortino's or Sobey's and it's a bit more in both of those places. I believe Our Compliments was $3.99 and Chapman's $4.27 at Sobey's and Chapman's was $3.99 at Fortino's. Why I remember these details, I have no idea. Now ask me to remember something really important connected to work and it doesn't happen. Maybe in the wrong field?