View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-02, 06:52

Plan: Atkins/ Protein Power
Stats: 173/140/140 Female 69.5
BF:2ndX w/ Atkins
Progress: 100%
Default Does anyone always gain weight w/ TOM?

Alright...I'm not sure if I'm mental and just making excuses or if this really does happen. I've been on Atkins for 4 months now and I was on the pill up until a month ago (I missed a bunch so just went off the cycle). Well, I just got my first TOM after this and besides that my cramps are out of control and that TOM is really mad, I GAINED 3 LBS I haven't eaten anything bad for 8 days (I had a little episode with Fritos) - could it take that long for it to show up? I feel a little bloated, but by no means 3 lbs heavier...I can't believe it. I have never gained consistently on Atkins, I maybe shot up a lb. here and there, but this is crazy

If anyone has these sorts of problems, I would love to hear about them. And if you do gain w/ Tom, how long until the weight goes away? I mean, I've been getting on the scale each morning w/ my fingers crossed and nothing has budged .

I was contemplating whether maybe my bod has decided it hates caffine...b/c I haven't had any problems with that so far and Atkins says it's a nono.

Thanks for any info,
Erin
Sponsored Links