View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Feb-13-02, 01:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 213/204/165 Male 179 cm
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default For newbies, want instant motivation? get this!!

Hi!

If you want instant motivation, get a digital camera, either if its loaned from a friend or bought at a yard sale, that way you can see your progress without embarrasment of developing the pictures.

Why I say so?

Let me explain, I knew I was losing weight, but no matter how exciting it is to see the scale go down every day or two, you wont realize how good you are doing if you dont visualize your body the way it looks. A number is a number is a number. But just looking at a new you in comparison with the old you makes you say: yay! if I could reach this point, imagine what is my next step now! (dont use the progress pictures to get overconfident and splurge on carbs, use it to set new milestones and admire your progress)

I got very motivated after looking at my pictures, want to know what I mean? See mi pictures the "old" is from past october 20 something 2001, and the new is from just today february 12th 2002. Going down the scale from 209 to 188 might feel very good, but what numbers mean? nothing until you see it for yourself from outside you!.

Here is my attached pic, I dont classify me yet as a success, cause I still got about 60% left to go!

See you later!
Antonio
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 98a85public.jpg (34.9 KB, 356 views)
Sponsored Links