#1   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 18:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/283/170 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 22%
Cool anyone take heartburn medication?

Hey all,
I know that there are quite a few medical folks out there who might be able to answer me - or anyone for that matter!!

Anyway, I have been taking Prilosec daily for the last 2 years for a terrible heartburn problem. I could always tell if I forgot my morning "purple pill" because by early afternoon I was gulping down yukky heartburn. I thought these pills were a miracle!!

Today, I rushed out of the house, not realizing that I had forgotten to take my morning meds (of course, I took my vitamins and supplements - in a different part of the house). I take a lot of meds for many ailments and this is almost a morning (and evening) ritual.

Well, I still haven't taken the Prilosec today (it's now evening) and don't want to take it to see - I haven't had any heartburn AT ALL!!!!

Could my heartburn be gone because of the LC'ing?? I have totally cut out my favorite thing - tomatoes - because I love them so much. Could my reflux condition have been caused by the acid in the tomatoes? If this is true, one med down, and about 6 to go!!!!
Sponsored Links