View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 17:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/210/170
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default Welcome Dazv

I just started the atkins not to long ago and I can say I believe it really works. If you follow what he says in the book you should do alright. Remember the one little taste wont hurt theroy will total mess you up. I started cutting back on carbs on Jan 29 started atkins on Feb 3. Then eat a bagel with cream cheese on Feb 7 and I blow that whole day I wanted to eat everything. Dh and I ended the day with Burger King. I got right back on the next day and thankful I didn't gain anything. So far as of last thursday I have lost 10lbs. Loss the weight to me is more inviting then brownies,cookies, bagels, pasta, etc. I have more energy I fell so much better then I did last month. So in my oppion it works stick with it aleast 2 weeks only 2 weeks thats not long can't do to much damage in 2 weeks and if you don't feel better or lose some weight then decided what you want to do. I also have high cholesteral and am a little worried about the levels but I feel carbs had a lot to do with me having high cholesteral. I did have blood drawn yesterday for insurance so I can't wait to get it back to see what if they have changed.Exercise also helps lower you cholesterol so don't forget to add a little of something. I also so drink lots of water 64 to 80 oz a day and I feel that has help with my weight loss. Well good luck and you can do it give it I try what do you have to loss besides weight.hahahaha. Sorry this was so long
Janet