View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Feb-12-02, 17:24

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 180/176.5/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Default Hello TREE!

I can give you my opinon of the Switch from the Atkins to the CALP. I lost about 8 pounds on the Atkins in about a month. But, I knew in reality I could not live for the rest of my life on the complete Atkins program and I thought the CAD/CALP sounded GREAT. I have been on the CALP for a little while and love the program, however, I really don't seem to be losing weight. Don't know if I am at a Plateau, since the switch or if this WOE is not going to work for me and my motabolism?? Your guess is as good as mine.
I seems like I have gained about 2 pounds since being on the CALP. I know from reading the others on the CALP forum, that they seem to be "hanging in there" and continuing losing. I guess, I will try my very best to do the same. But, if I continue to gain within the next week or so................then I have to RETHINK THIS SITUATION. I will let you know how it turns out.
I sure hope it works for you as it seems to be doing with others. I am following the CALP very closely, however, I have gained in the past few days, for no reason at all, other than me eating the reward meals (once daily within 60 mins.) which it allows??? So, I suppose you will have to try it yourself, and see how it goes?
Hope this helps you in your decision. Please check in with me if you would like, and I will let you know how I do. :-))
GOOD LUCK!
Jo Ann in TEXAS