View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, May-20-01, 12:30

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 162/162/135
BF:
Progress: 0%

i just go off the phone w/my mom. she was telling me how my sister-in-law has lost 6lb lowcarbing. then she told me 2 of my aunts read about how bad lowcarbing was. i told her it was the toronto star article. i know they both read the star. i told mom that nothing has ever been proved that lcing is bad for health. i told her i personally know people on the internet who've improved their cholesterol, their triglycerides, their blood pressure and their blood sugar. i just copied your rant doreen. i'm going to show it to all my relatives. i'm so tired of them always telling me how unhealthy this diet is. just today my mom was saying how healthy can a diet be that doesn't let me eat fruits like apples, bananas and pears. i told her i eat spinach, endive, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, zuchini. i never was a big fruit eater because it made me messy. mom is very supportive of me and she said she didn't know that i was eating all those veg. then she said it's so frustrating that people can write reports w/out proof. sorry to go on, but sometimes i get frustrated. i feel better letting it out. thanks gang!