View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Feb-11-02, 16:58

Plan: My own (based on a compil
Stats: 333/260/224 Male 73 ins
BF:
Progress: 67%

Hi Odd Sock,

I agree with you completely. As far as drinking fluids is concerned, I'd say you have it just about dead right. Even the odd sweet pudding I can understand, otherwise you can feel as if you are too much in a straightjacket. But...the big problem with anything sweet is their dreadful addictiveness. I have come unstuck on this WOE more times through underestimating the power of carbs to set up an addictive craving than through any other cause. Each time it happens, I swear I will know better next time. And next time, I look at one innocent-looking sweet there and think "surely that can't do such damage"...and find I'm regretting it for weeks again. If you are able, like Fiona, to eat one and say "That's it", then you are in a great position. The position I am in is that I have absolutely no craving for sweet things whatsoever, until I take the first one. Then I can't get enough of the damned things. In my case, one is definitely too many. In your case, if you are like Fiona, one can be just enough.

Best wishes,

Andy