#46   ^
Old Sat, Nov-20-04, 11:34
Going down....

Plan: LC
Stats: 213/192/155 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Default Saturday

Ok, I am so happy. I just did my first "real" work out in almost a year!!! Since last Jan anyway. It felt soooooo good!!! I modified it a bit, but not much and I didn't sit any of it out. I can actually feel it in my butt! Wow, did I mention how good it feels to do a real work out?!?! Good bye lame pregnancy videos!

Anyhow, I came to the conclusion yesterday that even if my scale is being stubborn in regard to weight and food--at least I can tone my body. I mean honestly, I love the feeling of a good, sweaty work out and if I work out almost every day from now til Costa Rica, my body HAS to show improvement. It just has too. So my goal is to work out 6 days a week. Taking Sun off because John is home. Of course there will be exceptions for Thanksgiving and that type of thing, but 5 days of work outs will be my minimum. I should get the ok in 2 weeks to do ab WO (it will be 7 weeks post-surgery because I couldn't get in for a 6 week appt--at that time my goal will be to do 8 min abs daily).

Today:
40 min DA Ultimate Fat Burning WO
**I love this because there is so much variety, it's fun, and after each set, you do a set of arms. My arms a looking flabby so this is awesome.
Sponsored Links