View Single Post
  #76   ^
Old Tue, Nov-16-04, 11:19
Beatrix Kiddo

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 224/184/160 Female 164
BF:?/41/
Progress: 63%

I’m in love with a long legged blond goddess. She pulled me through my run tonight, sending me under the for me magic 6min/km.

We met up about 1k into my run, it took me a while to realize we were running the same route, she was slightly ahead of me when I first noticed her and the I just decided to not let her open the distance between us.

At some point she turned down a side street and I thought I had lost her, but we met up again 500m further along. Again I just managed to keep up with her and I ran right behind her for a while until we got to the one incline on the route. She graciously allowed me to get ahead and I stayed ahead for a long while.

About 1k from the end of my route she, decided I was too old and fat for her and ran off. I envied her the ability to just change gears and go, but then she looked no more than 25 and was a least 20cm taller than me just the length of her stride did it.

So I ran the last boring leg by myself pretty pleased with having kept up with her for a while and even managed to keep pushing myself to the point of having a slight taste of blood in my mouth at the end and a HR of 176.

The time on my Polar was well worth it

Polar says: Total time: 24:48 Average HR: 152 In zone: 24:11 Kcal: 254
Sponsored Links