View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-19-01, 07:10

Plan: Diabetes Control/own adaptation
Stats: 343/270/ 200
BF:
Progress:
Default Hubby and me...

The comment about the hubby was more teasing than anything. I married one of my dearest friends almost 18 years ago. We tease and pick at each other sometimes, But he has never been negative about my weight, and always been quite supportive.

He has tried very hard to understand LC lifestyle, and was the one to notice the joys of pork rinds on a chip run one time (as well as ice cream, or any snacks as well as all of our groceries). I do enjoy the smells of fresh donuts, though I CHOOSE not to eat them (which they have only had 2 times since Feburary, I think because of me*smile*)

It is quite a feeling, though! I NEVER expected to loose weight. I had tried for so many years, I had given up being able to. Now I have hope where I had not had any before. Feeling indeed!!!!!!! Thanks all, I just had to share it (or I would have exploded)

Quote:
Originally posted by numberonewendy
awww.....isn't that something.......what a feeling eh girl.....keep it going hon.....never mind the husband stuff.....just your feeling of feeling wow....if I can do this....imagine with more time and will power..what I can do.....yeah babieeee.....who cares about the husband...lol..don't get me wrong.....but isn't this for you hon....