View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Nov-15-04, 15:02

Plan: dr. Boz Keto Continuum
Stats: 265/226/165 Female 175 centimeters
BF:53/46.8/21
Progress: 39%

Excuse me? We don't have Taco Bell yet, but there are McD's everywhere. Along with Seven Eleven, Deli de Luca, Burger King and so on and on... I live in Oslo, capital of Norway, and it's changed in this way, for the worse, in the last decade. No end in sight. Americanization is something many of us worried about ten years ago, now there's just this sad sense of defeat and bleak acceptance... Live in a big city and you're basically living in a "country" completely out of touch with tradition. Our clothes come from JC and levis, boots from Caterpillar and Doc Marten. Most of us drink far more Pepsi and Coke then we should, and obesity is rising as more and more people eat more and more junk food. Come and see sometime. I promise a sad vacation with occasional highlights of beautiful nature scenes.

Ok, rant over. This article is scary. Norway already has a similar scheme, and as a result I order my vitamins from Europe. Ordering from the US or anywhere else is not allowed (go figure... strange rules but there you have it). If this is for real I can't get any of it!