View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-10-02, 06:55

Plan: I am going to follow Atkins
Stats: 200/197/140
BF:
Progress: 5%
Cool 2/09/02 1st day on Atkins

Yesterday was the 1st day for me on the Atkins diet. I took alot of grief from my husband who told me that this diet wouldn't work for me and that I was going to end up with more health problems by intaking the fats(instead of the fruits), but then he picked up the book and read about how it worked to lower some of the other atkin's dieters cholesterol and he immediately wanted to start this with me. I was very good yesterday, for the 1st time in months I wasn't hungry an hour after I ate, I truly was satisfied with the foods that pasted my lips. I did however have a horrible sweet tooth, that I was able to work through by drinking tons and tons of water(which was something I never did). I really need this to work for me I have gained 40 pounds in 4 months due to a hypoglycemic problem and I thought I was eating the right foods but was not.

I just have one more question Does anyone have a weekly/monthly menu that they followed I have seen the receipes but I know it would be better for me if I actually had a sample menu to work from.
Sponsored Links