2 LC tortilla wraps

-8 oz albacore tuna
-3/4 C mayo
-1/2 small green or red bell pepper
-2 slices of onion
-lemon juice
-dill weed
-black pepper
-Mrs. Dash Table Blend (or your favorite seasoned salt)

Chop the onion coarsley and sliced the pepper into strips. Drain the tuna and dump into a small-med mixing bow. Add the mayo, lemon juice, dill weed, pepper, & seasoning salt or your other seasoning blend into the bowl on top of the tuna. Take a pastry blender (the funny round thing w/the handle that bakers use for cutting shortening into butter) and cut the tuna while mashing it in with the mayo and seasonings. Add the chopped onion and stir.

-OR-

If you have no pastry blender a sharp seive-style potato masher might do the trick.

Spread 2 wraps onto a work surface or clean plate. Scoop as much of the tuna mixture as you like, onto the botom half of the wrap and add some strips of the bell pepper and roll up the wraps. One is probably plenty if you are going to have salad or something with it ( I was stuffed ). You can wrap the other in plastic for later.

PS - I' back to say that although I thought it might, the wrap I ate later for dinner didn't come out 'gummy' like you would expect, after having sat for a few hours in the fridge. I buy the Mission LC tortillas because to me they taste most like the originals!