#6   ^
Old Sat, Feb-09-02, 14:42
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 204/155/140 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 77%
Default CeeTee

I have found that because I so drastically changed my WOE, even the little slips didn't affect my weight loss. The bacon I ate the first 5 mos was cured with one form of sugar or another, however, it still got me 25lbs lighter. Also, the holidays are always a bog. I ate white things (bread, potatoes, ect.) and still managed to maintain through the holidays. Now I am adjusting my food type and intake to get jump started again. I could be frustrated having been stuck 20lbs from target for the past two months, however, all I have to do is try on a pair of pants or a blouse that was tight when I started, and that keeps my mind comforted enough for me to stay with this WOL! The fact that I maintained during the most difficult time of year with all those goodies floating around work and home encourages me in that when I get to the point of maintenence, I know I can handle it!
I also DON'T step on the scale more than once a week. If I could force myself, I would only use the scale once a month.
Keep up the good work!
All the advice you'll find here is absolutely wonderful! You'll find all kinds of help reading the journal entries, all of us go through periods of stall, then the whoosh fairy appears, and we're on our way again. The journals may help you find what worked for someone else may work for you.
Also, the recipies and information is wonderful!
So glad you have shared your GREAT START!!!!
Keep drinking the water!
Murp