View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Feb-09-02, 08:34

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Ready to quit already?

But you are doing so well! You have lost 8 pounds according to your profile....that is FANTASTIC!

How long did it take you to put the weight on? Was it 2 weeks? Be patient with your body.....after all it was really patient with you when you were putting the weight on it. Work with it not against it.

Ask yourself this:

If I was not watching what I was eating and following this plan, would I be gaining weight instead of slowly losing?

Low carb diets are NOT fast weight loss schemes that the media seems to think they are. They get a lot of bad hype due to the incrediable weight loss some people experience at the beginning. A weight loss that is mostly water I might add. It takes the body a while to adjust to fat burning. Give your body a chance to adapt to it's new fuel source.

Pick a diet plan you can stick with for the rest of your life.

If you started a new job tomorrow....could you know everything there is to know about the company in how it was run, who was in charge and every single detail of every person that worked there? Your body has changed jobs......you took away it's easy fuel source and now making it work for it's energy. Give it time to adapt. It does and will pay off.

Good luck!