View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Feb-09-02, 08:04

Plan: not sure
Stats: 167/154/140
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default Please someone help me, I am thinking about quitting.

Please someone help me. I am on the verge of quitting this diet. I am so disappointed with myself. I read the book, I have done lots of research on this diet. I started this diet with a bang, it was really hard but I was so excited. I was the happiest I have been in a long time. But after the first week, I stopped losing weight. It has been a week since I stopped, I don't know what I am doing wrong. My ketone strips are fine. An average day of eating would be two eggs and bacon for breakfast, two burger patties and two slices of cheese for lunch and dinner would be either eggs again or chicken breast. I allow myself 2 Crystal Lights a day, the rest of the time I drink lots of water. I take a multivitamin and a calcium and vitamin c supplement. I am not even loosing inches! I grew up on mac n cheeze and pizza, I love those foods that is all I ever ate. What is the point of not having the foods I love if I am still fat? Why make myself any more miserable than I am already? Please any advice, I would appreciate it. Am I one of those people that just can't lose weight on this diet? Do I need to try something else?
Sponsored Links