#3   ^
Old Sat, Feb-09-02, 02:28

Plan: Trim-Wise: LifeForce International
Stats: 213/209/150
BF:32%/??/ 21%
Progress: 6%
Default No such thing as "overeating"

Hi, Kamy!

Andy's right, in fact he's dead on (he should be; read his journal sometime if you want to learn *tons* of infinitely helpful information about this WOL!). There really is no way to overeat when you're following the LC way of eating. Atkins says as much when he explains it as not being a quantitative diet; you are no longer restricted to a set number of ounces of anything, or a set number of calories. Not *restricted,* I say on purpose--because with this WOL, you might lose *more* weight if you eat *more* calories!

I just found out this past week that I was actually *undereating* and had been for months. What a shocker! I've taken steps to correct that; I confess, I'm almost fearful to step on the scales next week (I've gone to weighing every two weeks--I was losing about a half-pound a week the last couple of months, which could well be due to my *undereating*!) because of *years* of training and brainwashing about "fat is bad" and "you can't possibly lose if you eat that much."

I am certain, however, in my heart of hearts that I will have progressed farther down my road to goal. Fears aside, I have learned so much about how I *should* eat since beginning this WOL, I'll tell anyone who evinces the faintest shred of interest!

So anyway, now that I've prattled on.... Don't worry about "overeating," keep to the induction plan as stated, and you *will* succeed! The only way to fail is not to do it.