Plan: 1
Stats: 110/110/110 Female 111
BF:
Progress: 74%
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4biddenEve
Miss Scruff:
I do hope you get over the flu quickly. So sorry to hear you are sick.

Today I had a lot of running around to do. My youngest son (10 yrs old) is Autistic and he gets therapy every Monday. He is very high functioning, but as they grow they have to deal with issues that for any child is tough, like bullies. So, his therapist helps with ways of coping and how to react in those situations.
Anyway, I did manage to squeeze in at least the 20 min workout. I'm also on TOM, so that was a real acomplishment.
I will measure next week again to see if there is a difference. I will continue to do my aerobics. I am just going to make sure that I do pilates everyday as well.

I am feeling better and am still loosing fat so am very happy about that! I don't get what kind of bug this is but it sure hangs on! I am going to get back into daily pilates no matter how yucky I am feeling because I miss the consistent exercise! And now, not only does KiwiGal make me look bad, but you do too! So I am going to have to get my act together and do these pilates each and every day! This is so exciting sharing all this with such wonderful ladies!