View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Nov-08-04, 12:57

Plan: havent picked one
Stats: 180/180/140 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress:
Default hi kitten lady! need your help please! thanks!~

hi! i was reading your post about reactive hypoglycemia, i think i may have that as well. though my lows that i have tested have been 70. i have had 3 episodes of passing out. it seems like i eat, and then 2 hours later im feeling dizzy and light headed and emotional and shakey all over again. i have gone through hell and highwater trying to get diagnosed, when finally i had a bad attack when i had a docs appt. and didnt eat, almost passed out and they said it was borderline hypo, im thinking my god if thats borderline, yikes. the think im really curious about too, if you eat too much sugar do you ever feel like your having an attack all over again>? you the tingles the numbness the lightheaded and dizzyness? from testing i have found that if my levels stay at 100 im fine and happy as can be. if they hit over 120 im in lala land all over again. mostly i need to eat something every 2 hours(total pain!) and yep im now at a lovely 180lbs. i was taking phentermine and excersizing and trying to eat less, and lost 12lbs, in 2 months. im not quite sure where i am now since i havent been excersizing, probably 178-180. hopefully not more, im really afraid to get on the scale. if you are not too busy im wondering if you could maybe email me some info on how you are eating and dieting. last time i did low carbs i had really bad low sugar attacks. thank you very much!