Old Fri, Feb-08-02, 08:17
Registered Member

Plan: BFL
Stats: 115/115/105
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Friday. Feb 8

Today is my Cardio day.

When i crawled out of bed this morning, i was pleasantly suprised that my legs were a little sore I haven't been sore all week, so i thought maybe i wasn't working hard enough or wasn't doing the moves properly. But this morning i definitly felt my legs after yesterdays LB workout.

So i had a few seconds of excitment, but then it faded when i remembered i had to go run My legs were slightly uncomfortable when i first started, but they felt fine once i got into it.

My arms never had any discomfort this week after my UP workout on Tuesday, so tomorrow i'm really going to try to bring it up a notch.

Cardio:
25 min on Treadmill
3 min warm-up/stretch
20 min. BLF routine
1st cycle i run and try to gauge my levels... since i'm new and don't really know how to measure my intensity levels yet, i usually base them on the speed level. So for my first cycle i try to figure out which speed is which intensity for me.
2nd cycle i bring up the incline and keep the same speeds i had for the first cycle
3rd cycle - i bring up the incline another notch and keep the same speeds as original (I usually start at a speed and then increase it by .5 or 1.0 for the next intensity level)
4th cycle - take out all incline but increase the speed. (if i originally started at 5.5, then i start it at 6.5 and continue to increase it for intensity)
2 min cool-down and stretch.

The book doesn't require warm-ups or cool-downs, and that blows my mind. I didn't warm up or stretch yesterday when i did lowerbody, and i'm pretty sure that's part of the reason i'm sore today. Waking up my thighs by doing dumbell squats really doesn't make them happy