#230   ^
Old Sun, Nov-07-04, 21:05
Registered Member

Plan: KetoCarnivore
Stats: 206.6/178/160 Female 5'7
BF:awesome
Progress: 61%

Good evening all..

One of the reasons I began doing yoga and pilates is because I developed this horribly painful problem in my right groin area.. deep inside muscles. I even went to physical therapy for it. It was so bad, there were days I literally dragged my leg because i couldn't maneuver it to walk. I was in so much pain, and I couldn't go up stairs, and i could hardly drive.. i couldn't move my leg from the brake to the gas peddle, it hurt so badly....

and then i picked up these tapes at the library, and garage sales, and got on the floor and began doing them.. stopping the tapes every now and then to work the groin area more than the tape did...

I no longer have the pain like i did, i can drive and climb stairs again, and i don't have to drag my leg any longer.... I still have the pain, it's there, but tolerable. Pilate's and yoga has helped greatly, and like 4bidden said, it has improved my flexibility tremendously.. I don't know why they don't teach children Pilate's and yoga in school...

I measured my waist 2 days ago...... and I was pretty shocked that i allowed myself to get this wide.. I'm embarrassed, ashamed.. and I'm working hard at getting it down 6 inches.... lordy... i never realized i let myself go so badly...
(update) measured my waist this morning on a whim... and i'm down 2 inches. either TOM wanted to scare me, or... i'm getting wooshes.

anyways.... 30 minutes of Pilate's/yoga