#6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 21:14
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 199/181/140
BF:
Progress: 31%

Hi Carol,

I've been LC'ing (Atkins) for almost 3 weeks now (coming up this weekend), and it's amazing how much my body has changed. Not necessarily only weight or measurement-wise, but just the way I look at eating. I know this isn't supposed to be about the willpower to not eat carbs, and more about a new WOE, but I've learned that I *DO* have a lot more willpower and drive than I ever gave myself credit for. I'm extremely conscious of what I put into my body now, too...and educating myself more about food makes it much easier to say no to a chocolate bar, etc.

Do you have a journal here yet? That might help you keep on track, and it's great to have other people read it and encourage you. Mine is in the 'T' section if you want to see an example.

Glad to hear that you're making an effort to tackle the eating disorder head-on. I won't pretend to understand what you've gone through with it, but I can tell you that this is an extremely supportive group and everyone would do anything to encourage you to work through it! I definitely wish you the best.